This demo showcases a set of NLP tools for text analysis, including the following Annotators:
- Tokenization: Splits sentences into words.
- Sentence Splitting: Generates a list of sentences from raw text.
- Lemmatization: Returns the dictionary form ("lemma") for each sentence token.
- Stopword Removal: Returns a list of tokens after removing common stopwords.
- Part of Speech Tagging: Generates a list containing the PoS-tag for each sentence token.
- Dependency Parsing: Predicts the syntactic relations and functions of sentence words.
- Chunking: Groups the tokens of the sentence into small, non-overlapping groups based on parts of speech.